I like the New Year because it's a good time to look back and see what you've accomplished. Maybe there's a little, maybe there's a lot, maybe it will help you focus for what you want the New Year to bring!
To me, 2016 felt like a rollercoaster. My best friend moved away, my mom was diagnosed with cancer, again, my dog died and I got a super gross spider bite that has left a huge scar! Those are just the lowlights that I can remember off the top of my head. But I am a happy person and a positive thinker and I find that I can't help but be happy when I look at Ewe Ewe! I love when Ewe Ewe looks like the fun and happiness we all need so each yarn color has a purpose and each pattern is pretty, quirky or just plain silly.
This year we added 15 new patterns for Ewe So Sporty and Wooly Worsted yarns. There is a little bit of everything from a baby blanket to cozy socks, scarves and cowls, and a whole bunch of fun hats. We have guest designs from Sarah Jo Burch who once worked at Vogue Knitting and the clever stylings of Amber Darling with her hilarious message hats.
Here's the big list of what was new new at Ewe Ewe in 2016!
- BUZZ OFF Beanie in Wooly Worsted yarn.
- Serenity Slouch Socks in Ewe So Sporty yarn.
- Wild Fiber brioche cowl in Wooly Worsted yarn.
- Frontside Flip hat in Ewe So Sporty yarn.
- Nectar Scarf in Ewe So Sporty yarn.
- Rush lace cowl in Ewe So Sporty yarn.
- Knit Hard banner free pattern in Wooly Worsted yarn.
- Head to the Sleigh! hat in Ewe So Sporty yarn.
- Bohemian Grove crochet fringed cowl in Ewe So Sporty yarn.
- Stacks children's sweater in Ewe So Sporty yarn.
- Hatstraction in Wooly Worsted yarn.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Blanket in Ewe So Sporty yarn.
- Turkey Says What? hat in Wooly Worsted yarn.
- Me and the Tree Scarf Set in Wooly Worsted yarn.
- Positive Vibes hat in Wooly Worsted yarn.
And this long list doesn't even include our exiting and hugely successful Baa Baa Bulky yarn and pattern range that debuted this year!
I want to say thank you for being a part of the joy that Ewe Ewe is about. It may seem like there's a team here but there really isn't. It's me, Heather, back here typing, planning, photographing, shipping orders and posting messages. That's all! This business is as small as a small business can be and I really do appreciate you stopping by to see what's new. Hello!
I hope you have a happy and healthy 2017 and that knitting will continue to bring you endless hours of delight and relaxation. Cheers to a bright New Year!