Welcome to the first edition of 5 Things Friday where I post about fun stuff I've found around my world.
1. I'm coveting this Sweeping Stitches Pullover from Anthropologie. Lovely.
2. How fun is Free Knitting Pattern Friday on the NobleKnits blog?
3. Have you seen Riveting yarn by Kolláge Yarns? It's made from recycled denim! I need some. Now.
4. Anthology is my favorite magazine these days. It's a lifestyle mag and this is the third issue that promises life is... a party.
5. I love these mini banoffee pies on A Beautiful Mess. I think I might whip these up this weekend. Yum!
I hope you have a great and relaxing weekend and lots of sunshine wherever you are. See you soon!