This month Ewe Ewe is participating in the first annual San Diego Yarn Crawl! Have you ever done a yarn crawl? They're fun. Pack some friends in the car and go check out the yarn stores you haven't been to and see the fun events happening at the stores you have been to!
The San Diego Yarn Crawl takes place from September 26 through September 29. A four day weekend of yarnie goodness. All you need to do to participate is download a passport from the SDYC website. The passport outlines all 11 participating yarn shops and alpaca farms and if you get each location stamped then you can be entered to win the big prize basket or a $500 yarn shopping spree!
Now, that's incentive.
The yarn shops participating in the San Diego Yarn Crawl are spread all around San Diego County. Here is where you need to go:
- A Simpler Time Alpacas & Mill
- Common Threads
- La Dolce Vita Alpaca Farm
- Needlecraft Cottage
- The Black Sheep
- The Grove at Juniper & 30th – Ewe Ewe Event!
- Two Sisters and Ewe
- Yarn & Thread Expressions
- Yarning for You – Ewe Ewe Event!
- Yarnover Truck – Ewe Ewe Event!
- Yarns at Border Leather
Ewe Ewe will be hosting three events during the yarn crawl. Come see us!
- Thursday: Yarnover Truck in La Mesa. See event >
- Friday: Yarning for You in San Marcos. See event >
- Saturday: The Grove in San Diego. See event >
The first San Diego Yarn Crawl is sure to be a fun event. Mark your calendars, fill up the gas tank and hit the road!