The kids are back in school and fall is fast approaching that means it's time to get back to your knitting. Yay! The general rule is that you should put away your whites after Labor Day but I'm here to disagree. I love a good crisp look and our Wooly Worsted yarn in Vanilla has just the right amount of pop while still having a warm undertone. For some inspiration I've put together knitting projects that can be made with our worsted merino yarn and a few other cute things for fall. Look at all the fun things you can make and wear in cream and white!
Shop inspiration here:
- Angel Food Cake Cowl in Wooly Worsted yarn by Ewe Ewe.
- Antler Cardigan knitting pattern designed by Tin Can Knits.
- Dot Keds for Kate Spade New York at katespade.com.
- Family of Hats knitting pattern designed by Heather Walpole.
- Hadley Hoodie zip up cardigan designed by Melissa Leapman for Ewe Ewe.
- U-Neck Side Drape Tank by Eileen Fisher.
- Rocky Coast Cardigan designed by Hannah Fettig.
See all the colors or Wooly Worsted yarn >
Find a Ewe Ewe yarn store near you >