There's something special about teal. It's not green, it's not quite blue. It's just it's own color in between and it has a beautiful, refreshing pop. Here at Ewe Ewe our Teal yarn is perfectly saturated right in the middle. Wear it with black, add some hot pink! Make it a contrast against some fresh white. See what you can make with our Teal yarns!
Shop inspiration here:
- Surfer Slouch hat knitting pattern in Wooly Worsted yarn by Ewe Ewe.
- Libby's Boyfriend Sweater with asymmetrical hem designed by Stephanie Steinhaus.
- Turquoise Stripe Commuter iPad and knitting needle case by YarnPop.
- Just for you handmade gift tag by Knitterella at NobleKnits.
- Easy As ABC top-down raglan baby sweater designed by Heather Walpole.
- Snow Business Fair Isle cowl knitting pattern designed by Meaghan Schmaltz.
Find a Ewe Ewe yarn store near you >